Handbell Musicians of America: Area 1
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
Handbell Musicians of America is dedicated to advancing the musical art of handbell/handchime ringing through education, community, and communication.
Handbell musicians of America is the national organization devoted to uniting people through the musical art of handbell and handchime ringing. As the principal voice for this medium, we envision a community in which handbell musicians of every skill level realize their full potential through mentorship, education, and events. We envision our members uniting with others to create a world in which the art form is muscially respected and has universal appeal.
- We listen and respond to the needs of the handbell community.
- We strive for musical excellence at all skill levels.
- We include all ages, backgrounds, and interests.
- We endeavor to be a diverse community.
- We create partnerships with those who share our goals and values.
- We act as responsible stewards of resources placed in our care.