All choirs and directors will receive emailed feedback from the committee chair no later than January 31, 2015. Content will include an overall performance evaluation along with the score breakdown of each rubric category. An explanation of the audition rubric may be found here.
Choirs are solely measured against the rubric and not each other. Should the reviewing committee deem that the submitting choir is not prepared to participate in the Bronze division, the choir may choose to ring in the Coppers division, or may be asked to work on specific issues with an Area 1 mentor, and then submit a new video within four weeks of notification.
Instructions for Posting FC15 Bronze Audition Videos
You must have a gmail account upgraded to google plus. Upgrading to google plus allows you to share videos privately.
- Logon to your gmail account
- Click on the “youtube” app (apps are located in the upper right corner of your gmail homepage).
- Click on Upload in the upper right corner; changing the upload from “public” to “private”.
- Click on “select files to upload”.
- Locate your file and click “upload”
- Share your video privately with ALL 5 of the following email addresses: email@example.com
- Click “save changes” in the lower right of the page. Do not exit the page until “all changes saved” appears.
- DO NOT remove these email addresses until you hear back from the review committee! If removed prematurely, reviewers will not be able to view your video.